HS Name : Tensa#2364
CFV Name : UltraViolet
YGOPro Name : Tensa
Duel Points : 1120
HS Record : 1-0-0
CFV Record : 0-0-0
YGO Record : 2-0-2

ProHeart Test Result [Instant Re-Test] Empty
PostSubject: ProHeart Test Result [Instant Re-Test] ProHeart Test Result [Instant Re-Test] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 7:46 am

Match : Evilswarm(Tester) vs Constellar (Testee)

Duel 1
Turn 1 I Summoned Ophion & set two backrow on your turn you summoned pollux & Sombre & tried to XYZ only to be stopped by my Flipped Vanity which hurt you quite a bit.

Vanity Leaves Only Despair!:

By turn 7 you were able to get rid of my Vanity but were unable to make any sort of push because of your bad draws up until that point & on turn 10 my Torrential Tribute stopped any chance you had at a comeback.

Chain Chain!:

Duel 2
Second duel you decided to go first & opened up with omega aswell as 3 backrow on my turn i started of by hitting your Face down Black Horn of Heaven then summoned Number 101 which you Fiendish Chained i ended my turn with setting 1 backrow which you Mystical Space Typhooned on the end phase.

Fiendish Says Get Your Own!:

Turn 4 was when the duel changed in my favour when i summoned Castor & Kerykeion then Thunderbird with Kerykeion's effect & then into Ophion & with only 1 card in your hand you had no answers turn 6 cowboy finished the duel.

Match Result : (0/10 points)
Lost match [X.X] = 0 points

Deck Construction :

Quote :
Main Deck Review:
The Main deck has a solid monster line up with constellar staples,bear & honests & has a Photon Trasher which is why u run 3 reinforcement of the army but you run to many draws cards in my opinion you also have the basic trap & spell line for constellars not sure on the Black Horn of Heaven though but that's just my opinion.

Tips:
Drop the amount of draw cards you have there is no need for 3 ROTA,3 Upstart & 2 tenki  i would drop the Upstarts & replace them with cards that will keep your cards around examples would be Phoenix Wing Wind Blast & Breakthrough Skill etc. Vanity's Emptiness is another card you could put in your main but i'm guessing it wasn't because you thought it was banned.

Quote :
Extra Deck Review:
Your Extra Deck is good it has your standard constellar XYZ's aswell as other go to options which is what a good extra deck should have.

Tips:
Wouldn't really change much in the extra so will just suggest two cards you could put into the extra they are Wind-Up Arsenal Zenmaioh & Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon

Quote :
Deck Score: 23/25

Performance - 19/20

Duel 1: You could of fiendish chained me earlier & make me chain Infestation which would of destroyed vanity as well as negate Ophion the next turn.
Duel 2: Nothing i can think of here

Siding: You took out 3 Upstart,1 Fiendish Chain,2 Wiretrap, 1 Photon Trasher & sided in 3 Shadow-Imprisoning Mirror, 2 Stygian Dirge as well as 2 Full House this was good siding Dirge & SIM hurt verz quite a bit the full house doesn't really do much against verz test decks but would of hurt if you got my backrow with it .

Overall Performance Thoughts : Overall Performance was really good you know when to play your cards to get the most out of them & play coarsely as not to give your opponent any chances you side well & can tell what your opponent may side against you.

Match: Dino Rabbit (Tester) vs Machina Gadget Traptrix (Testee)

Single Duel
The single duel started of with me summoning  Zenmaines which you got rid of on turn 5 with Dimensional Prison.

Wind-Down!:

from turn 5 the duel went back & forward between us until turn 20 when i didn't have any monsters & you maded a push.

A Fortress To Get Over!:

Single Duel Result : (5/5 points)
Lost Duel [0] = 5 points

Deck Construction:

Quote :
Main Deck Review:
It's a basic Gadget Machina Traptrix deck with a few card changes your deck runs only 2 myrmeleo were most run 3 you also have 1 glow up bulb which is an interesting choice over veiler  to go into synchro's in my opinion glow bulb i not that good in this version of Gadgets since it mills cards & very few of your cards get any benefit from that & Megaform in the deck i don't really like but thats a matter of choice.

Tips:

If you want to special summon faster try adding Kagetokage to the deck also Wiretap is a good card for this deck.

Quote :
Extra Deck Review:
Your Extra Deck is good it could be improved but it's still a well put together extra deck.

Tips:
Since your monsters are earth .Fairy King Albverdich will be a good card in the extra also a good synchro card for the extra would be Armades

Quote :
Deck Score: 17/20

Performance - 14/15

You played well again in this duel you started of with an ok hand & used your backrow to keep me from doing anything knowing that over the long run in the 16000lp duel  your deck would gain the advantage.

Quote :
Extra: 5/5 points
Using different decks: +2
Attitude: +3.

Overall Score: 83/100
Dorm Placement: Red-Eyes

Tested by Tensa

Back to top Go down
http://www.eternityriseacademy.org
proheart

Duel Points : 365
HS Record : 0-0-0
YGO Record : 1-0-2

PostSubject: Re: ProHeart Test Result [Instant Re-Test] ProHeart Test Result [Instant Re-Test] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 9:51 am

In the Constellar deck i use the Upstarts mostly to take them out when siding for game 2-3 so i can have more options to be counterproductive against my opponent. A deck that relies on searching is better at 37 but 50% of the players like it and 50% doesn't.
Zenmaioh + Dark Rebellion are both good but it's just personal preference. I think it would be very hard to cut the ones i have in the extra.

Machina Gadget deck: 2 Myrmeleo is enough with the addition of 2 COTH, the most play it at 1 (COTH) in such a build. Bulb has synergy with Boulder so thats why i run it. Megaform is an upgraded Cannon and a nice beater. Kagetokage is awesome but i want to have a bit more control so thats why i run the small Traptrix engine. Wiretaps are really good but for a single game i like the use of 2 Lance instead to make my plays more live and push for game faster.
Armades would've been better than that Naturia Beast indeed (stupid me).
Albverdich is a card that needs an extra effect in order for me to run him...
Back to top Go down
Tensa

Admin

Tensa

HS Name : Tensa#2364
CFV Name : UltraViolet
YGOPro Name : Tensa
Duel Points : 1120
HS Record : 1-0-0
YGO Record : 2-0-2

PostSubject: Re: ProHeart Test Result [Instant Re-Test] ProHeart Test Result [Instant Re-Test] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 4:03 pm

Tester DP Awarded, Dorm
Assigned & Thread Locked!
Back to top Go down
http://www.eternityriseacademy.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ProHeart Test Result [Instant Re-Test] ProHeart Test Result [Instant Re-Test] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
ProHeart Test Result [Instant Re-Test]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1