HS Name : Tensa#2364
CFV Name : UltraViolet
YGOPro Name : Tensa
Duel Points : 1120
HS Record : 1-0-0
CFV Record : 0-0-0
YGO Record : 2-0-2

Boy Gets SUSPENDED for using the power of the Ring Empty
PostSubject: Boy Gets SUSPENDED for using the power of the Ring Boy Gets SUSPENDED for using the power of the Ring I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 4:23 am

A Texas boy has been suspended from school for 'threatening' to make his classmate disappear via The One Ring from the fictional world of The Lord of the Rings.

Boy Gets SUSPENDED for using the power of the Ring The_ho10

Aiden Steward, a 9-year-old from Kermit Elementary School, was suspended for threatening another child with purported magic powers. According to Aiden's father Jason, the Steward family had seen The Hobbit: Battle of the Five Armies the previous weekend, inspiring Aiden to bring a ring to school and tell a classmate that he was going to make him disappear by putting it on his head.

Boys Dad wrote:
“I assure you my son lacks the magical powers necessary to threaten his friend’s existence,” Jason Steward wrote in an email to The New York Daily News. "If he did, I'm sure he'd bring him right back.

What do you guys think of this do you think it's stupid he got suspended for this or do you think they did the right thing & cracked down on using the power of the ring?
Back to top Go down
http://www.eternityriseacademy.org
ShockWave

Admin

ShockWave

Duel Points : 1290
HS Record : 0-0-0
CFV Record : 0-0-0
YGO Record : 2-0-8

Boy Gets SUSPENDED for using the power of the Ring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boy Gets SUSPENDED for using the power of the Ring Boy Gets SUSPENDED for using the power of the Ring I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 11:14 pm

Wow did teachers really fell for it and suspend him? 

If yes the elders are really losing their mind haha
Back to top Go down
Boy Gets SUSPENDED for using the power of the Ring
View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1