AuthorMessage
wraithxxx

wraithxxx

Duel Points : 0
HS Record : 0-0-0
CFV Record : 0-0-0
YGO Record : 0-0-0

NA,North Academy Intro Empty
PostSubject: NA,North Academy Intro NA,North Academy Intro I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 9:28 pm

NA:North Academy

Hello,we are North Academy,we at the minute are one top 5 academies in terms of people and rankings.We originally started off as a war academy but after our head admi,Inuziro joined we began offering rp as well,which has become one of our biggest draws.As an academy,we've faced alot adversary including being a labeled DNF outcasts,a collection of dead academies etc but went on to prove those wrong and began our climb to our former number 2 ranking(we're 4th atm).

As for dorms,we offer the 3 basic,Slifer,Ra,Obelisk but also offer two "elite" dorms,Chaos White,for the above the Obelisk lvl but not elite-elite and Abandoned which contains the very best of our academy.We also have a war team dorm where we house our war team,wars,inner acad wars etc.

As for tournaments,due to our amount of former DNF staff(myself included as I was a DNF TO for a year)we do alot of lives as well as anime themed tournies.We recently reenacted the Dark Singner vs Signer arc which was done in a double crossfire format and was very successful.In addition,we also make a lot of original tournies with our TO which usually are very successful.

That pretty much sums it though,hope to get to know this academy better,any questions feel free to ask away.
Back to top Go down
ShockWave

Admin

ShockWave

Duel Points : 1290
HS Record : 0-0-0
CFV Record : 0-0-0
YGO Record : 2-0-8

NA,North Academy Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: NA,North Academy Intro NA,North Academy Intro I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 12:18 am

Hiperlink deleted cuz is an violetion of the academy rules.
Back to top Go down
NA,North Academy Intro
View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1