HS Name : Tensa#2364
CFV Name : UltraViolet
YGOPro Name : Tensa
Duel Points : 1120
HS Record : 1-0-0
CFV Record : 0-0-0
YGO Record : 2-0-2

Tonari no Seki kun  Empty
PostSubject: Tonari no Seki kun Tonari no Seki kun  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 5:17 am

Tonari no Seki kun  2847095dd4d8592c671cb641799aff391388411222_full

-::Tonari no Seki-kun News::-

Sentai Filmworks has announced their acquisition of the license for the short-form anime Tonari no Seki-kun: The Master of Killing Time anime. Based on the original work of Takuma Morishige, the series was directed by Yuji Muto, with character design by Masae Otake. Shinji Kawai (STUDIO UNI) acted as Art Director.

Expect Sentai Filmworks to release a Tonari no Seki-kun around April 2016 Tonari no Seki-kun episodes are usually around 7 minutes are so.

Tonari no Seki kun  Tumblr_myy1nkUCWr1rkmjjzo1_500

-:: Tonari no Seki-kun History::-

My Neighbor Seki (となりの関くん Tonari no Seki-kun?) is a Japanese manga series written and illustrated by Takuma Morishige. The series follows a girl named Rumi Yokoi who is constantly distracted by her neighboring classmate, Toshinari Seki, as he indulges in elaborate hobbies and somehow never gets caught in the process. Originally published as a one-shot in 2010, it started serialization in the November 2010 issue of Media Factory's Comic Flapper magazine. Vertical will publish the manga in North America. An original video animation by Shin-Ei Animation was released bundled with the limited edition of the manga's fifth volume on January 4, 2014, and a 21-episode television series adaptation aired in Japan between January and May 2014.

-::Plot::-
During class, a schoolboy named Seki-kun is always creating things to entertain himself. All he cares for is creating things with an artist’s level of perfectionism and a craftsman’s attention to detail. Real dominos, shogi with original rules, a flip book with sounds…

Even Yokoi-san, who sits next to Seki-kun, always gets sucked into watching his games!

-::Where to Watch::-

KissAnime
Gogoanime
Crunchyroll

What do you guys think is Sentai buying Tonari no Seki-kun license? Have you seen Tonari no Seki-kun what do you think of it?
Back to top Go down
http://www.eternityriseacademy.org
Haseo

Manager

Haseo

HS Name : Maseiku
YGOPro Name : Haseo / [STFG]Haseo Or Maseiku
Duel Points : 0
HS Record : 0-0-0
YGO Record : 0-0-0

PostSubject: Re: Tonari no Seki kun Tonari no Seki kun  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2015 9:16 am

watching this reminded me in any class ever years ago, i deff recommand the anime due its insparation and actually being true. You know you had those moments urself of finding urself doing somthing totally random in class haha
Back to top Go down
Tensa

Admin

Tensa

HS Name : Tensa#2364
CFV Name : UltraViolet
YGOPro Name : Tensa
Duel Points : 1120
HS Record : 1-0-0
YGO Record : 2-0-2

PostSubject: Re: Tonari no Seki kun Tonari no Seki kun  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2015 8:38 pm

Tonari no Seki kun  051733b1721bc8369672cd261496687994785d-wm
Back to top Go down
http://www.eternityriseacademy.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tonari no Seki kun Tonari no Seki kun  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
Tonari no Seki kun
View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternity Rise Academy :: Off-Topic :: Anime-