HS Name : Tensa#2364
CFV Name : UltraViolet
YGOPro Name : Tensa
Duel Points : 1120
HS Record : 1-0-0
CFV Record : 0-0-0
YGO Record : 2-0-2

Only Some PS2 Games Are Coming To PS4 Empty
PostSubject: Only Some PS2 Games Are Coming To PS4 Only Some PS2 Games Are Coming To PS4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2015 2:49 pm

Only Some PS2 Games Are Coming To PS4 PS2-Games-Officially-Coming-to-PS4-425849-large

-::PS4 to PS2 Backwards Compatibility::-

PS2 for the PS4 was first revealed by a Sony Survey

Only Some PS2 Games Are Coming To PS4 Survey10

then by the PS4 3.00 Firmware Beta

Only Some PS2 Games Are Coming To PS4 Ps2gam10 

Star Wars: Bounty Hunter, Star Wars: Jedi Starfighter, Star Wars Racer: Revenge, and Super Star Wars that came bundled with the PS4 version of Star Wars Battlefront were later found to be emulated versions of the PS2 version of the game.

People started to think that Sony would be bringing PS2 Backwards Compatibility to PS4 to make up for not being able to do PS3 Backwards Compatibility for the PS4 due to the differences in the consoles. Microsoft had already did Xbox 360 Backwards Compatibility for the Xbox One so the PS4 was falling behind even more so with the PS4 lacking any real first party games so what better way to close that gap than letting PS4 users play their old PS2 games. Sony soon after confirmed PS2 games will be coming to PS4 but didn't give any details.

-::Latest Update::-
Sony is planning to bring only a select few PS2 games to PS4. PS4 users will have to pay for the games, rather than re-using their old copies meaning that there will be no backwards compatibility for disc based games.

-::Available NOW::-

Dark Cloud — $14.99
Grand Theft Auto III — $14.99
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City — $14.99
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas — $14.99
Rogue Galaxy — $14.99
The Mark of Kri — $14.99
Twisted Metal: Black — $9.99
War of the Monsters — $9.99

-::Coming Soon::-

PaRappa the Rapper 2
The King of Fighters 2000

What do you guys think is Sony just trying to get more money without caring about their users?,What about the Remaster market is Sony trying to protect it by not allowing PS4 users to use their old PS2 games?
Back to top Go down
http://www.eternityriseacademy.org
Lord Of D

Manager

Lord Of D

YGOPro Name : Lord of D
Duel Points : 180
HS Record : 0-0-0
YGO Record : 0-0-0

PostSubject: Re: Only Some PS2 Games Are Coming To PS4 Only Some PS2 Games Are Coming To PS4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2015 2:53 pm

i woundn mind a battle front 1 and 2 i still think thats bs that sony released it for the psp and woudnt do it for the ps3
Back to top Go down
Tensa

Admin

Tensa

PostSubject: Re: Only Some PS2 Games Are Coming To PS4 Only Some PS2 Games Are Coming To PS4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2015 1:32 am

With Star Wars being bought buy Disney & then with Disney giving the games licence to EA to make Star Wars games for the next few years i doubt we will see the old battlefront's again even though they are better than the new Battlefront
Back to top Go down
ShockWave

Admin

ShockWave

Duel Points : 1290
YGO Record : 2-0-8

PostSubject: Re: Only Some PS2 Games Are Coming To PS4 Only Some PS2 Games Are Coming To PS4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2015 7:55 pm

Dont even have ps4 ahah im more of an computer user myself. Been playing PES16 in it
Back to top Go down
Tensa

Admin

Tensa

PostSubject: Re: Only Some PS2 Games Are Coming To PS4 Only Some PS2 Games Are Coming To PS4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2015 8:16 pm

ShockWave wrote:
Dont even have ps4 ahah im more of an computer user myself. Been playing PES16 in it

Be quite computer fanboy xd & u know u are playing a Konami game bunch of pricks they are going to stop making Triple A games & make just mobile games only Triple A game they will continue to make is PES. Konami also banned Hideo Kojima from the game awards.

http://www.designntrend.com/articles/66045/20151205/metal-gear-solid-v-konami-hideo-kojima-game-awards-ban-culture.htm
Back to top Go down
Haseo

Manager

Haseo

HS Name : Maseiku
YGOPro Name : Haseo / [STFG]Haseo Or Maseiku
Duel Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Only Some PS2 Games Are Coming To PS4 Only Some PS2 Games Are Coming To PS4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 3:06 am

Its a good idea they HAD untill them morrons wanted us to buy the game. Hope a newer gen of ps4 or for all i care even this one will be able to even read the damn discs. Kinda fustrating with all sony and game companies just bringing out older games instead of newer refreshing stuff and making uw pay for it.
Back to top Go down
Tensa

Admin

Tensa

PostSubject: Re: Only Some PS2 Games Are Coming To PS4 Only Some PS2 Games Are Coming To PS4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 3:37 am

yup next up the £180 Final Fantasy VII remake getting stick of this shit
Back to top Go down
Haseo

Manager

Haseo

HS Name : Maseiku
YGOPro Name : Haseo / [STFG]Haseo Or Maseiku
Duel Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Only Some PS2 Games Are Coming To PS4 Only Some PS2 Games Are Coming To PS4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2015 10:48 pm

Well its gonna be episodic sure but it looks great, frequent releases and each episode is going to have a playability rate of any regular game (FF game)so yea, i hope its gonna be good, idc if i'd have to spend a bit more for that but asking €15 for VII ps1? noty i already have it on vita/psp/ps3, PC and even original ps1 x-x
Back to top Go down
Tensa

Admin

Tensa

PostSubject: Re: Only Some PS2 Games Are Coming To PS4 Only Some PS2 Games Are Coming To PS4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2015 12:59 pm

Think they are trying to price it the same as the PS2 Games which we shouldn't be paying 4
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Only Some PS2 Games Are Coming To PS4 Only Some PS2 Games Are Coming To PS4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
Only Some PS2 Games Are Coming To PS4
View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1